Some of the components used in the hybymed® systems are also available for further installation. The components are not intended for direct clinical use.
Some details of components are available in the catalogue; however, it is best that you contact the Customer Support Service for more information.
BLOOD PRESSURE SENSOR
The sensor is a key component in invasive blood pressure measurement.
Compatible with the ANSI/AAMI BP22 and IEC 60601-2-34 standards.SI/AAMI BP22 in IEC 60601-2-34
Calibrated and stabilised regarding sensitivity, linearity, and the zero point.
Sensitivity: 5 μV/V/mmHg ± 2%
Zero drift: less than ±1.0 mmHg/8 h
“Click-on” or sliding housing design
Sensor with direct contacts, wireless
Wide array of accessories for easier use
Colour-coded to minimise incorrect connections
In combination with valves and/or rinsing system
Configured according to specifications of the final user
CLOSED BLOOD SAMPLING RESERVOIR
The reservoir enables pure arterial blood sampling.
- 2 ml reservoir
- Closed, needleless, “in-line” system
- Standardises the blood sampling procedure from the aspects of repeatability, accuracy, and safety.
- Part of the invasive arterial blood pressure measurement line.
- Prevents bubble formation.
- Enables single-hand manipulation.
- Reduces blood loss from sampling.
- Minimises the IV line infection risk.
- Compatible with the CBSS holder.
- Customisation for the final user comprises typical volume, connection tube diameter, and interface to the holder.
A further option is the hybymed® CBSS set. It is an individual, sterilised whole which also includes a three-pole valve with built-in sampling gates and a standard Luer connector. Details are available in the catalogue.